- Suffolk University Law School, J.D.
- Tulane University – Newcomb College, B.A.
- Cornell University – Visiting Student
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- Trusts and Estates Consortium
- Massachusetts Guardianship Association
- Starting Out Solo
- Massachusetts SJC Pro Bono Honor Roll – 2012
- Massachusetts SJC Pro Bono Honor Roll – 2011
- Massachusetts Bar
- Limited Assistance Representation
Attorney Kaplan takes a personal interest in all of her clients and she provides a comprehensive service when creating estate plans. She understands that clients have a variety of planning goals, such as protecting their families, donating to charitable causes, and ensuring control over assets. Her experiences with trust and estate administration also help her advise estate planning clients with an eye towards potential future possibilities and complications.
The greater community is very important to Attorney Kaplan, and to that end she actively engages in pro bono work. She is an active panel attorney with the Volunteer Lawyers Project, and she has been involved in pro bono work for the Women’s Bar Foundation’s Elder Project. In her personal life, Attorney Kaplan serves on the board of directors for her synagogue.
Attorney Kaplan gives presentations to parents groups on estate planning. Please contact Attorney Kaplan if you know of an organization interested in having her speak. Attorney Kaplan lives in Brighton with her husband and two daughters.